After catching up on Decembers issue of Marie Clarie (I am very backed up) I came across the article “20 Questions” featuring Scarlett Johansson. While, I can’t stand her as an actress the concept and questions were rather intriguing. I figured why not ask myself the same questions and give my readers a bit more insight. Okay so here we go!
1. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
Michael Cera, Jonathan Scott, DVF, and Samantha Brown
2. What brings you the greatest joy?
Discovering a new book or adventure
3. What item in your closet do you wear the most?
Probably my fitted boot-cut jeans. I wear them with everything
4. What movie had the greatest ending?
The Usual Suspects
5. What song instantly puts you in a good mood?
Shoop by Salt n’ Pepper
6. What should every woman try at least once in her life?
7. What is your fantasy itinerary?
Italy and Prague
8. What quote do you live by?
Everything happens for a reason
9. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
My Kindle Fire
10. What is on your perennial to-do list?
11. What is your greatest indulgence?
12. What can you not miss on TV?
There are quite a few but mostly Pretty Little Liars
13. What is on your nightstand?
A picture of my HOT boyfriend, chapstick, hand lotion, a million issues of Womens Health and Marie Claire, and my Kindle
14. What makes you cry?
15. What makes you laugh?
My brother and boyfriend
16. Who are your heroes?
My dad and Hilary Clinton
17. What is your go-to karaoke song?
Gives you hell by All American rejects
18. What are your pet peeves?
People who blow off plans
19. How did you make your first dollar?
Being a cashier at CVS
20. What is the one thing you wish you had known when you were younger?
How to budget finances
*The above questions taken from Marie Claire December 2014*
Hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about yours truly! Stay warm!