Happy Saturday everyone!! I love this time of the week where I can reflect on the things that were positive in my life, while trying not to dwell on the negatives. This past week was actually pretty rough, emotionally speaking but I don’t want to get into that now. Here are some of the highlights from my week!
7 things that made me smile:
1. My brother moved in! Which has made things a little cramped but it’s nice to spend more time with him!
2. I kicked serious ass at my internship, again!
3. I finally went out on a Friday night!
4. I went on an organizational binge.
5. I checked off a lot of to-do items on my list for the bridal shower I am planning!
6. I made some awesome stuff for the bridal shower, yay for DIY!
7. Turns out there was nothing wrong with my car when I took it to the mechanic!
So overall it was a pretty decent week now that I look back. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still plenty stressed with school and work, but I seem to be doing okay.
I hope your week was good or at least this post inspires you to reflect. Have a wonderful Saturday!