Well it’s that time of the week again, my Saturday reflection! If you’re reading this, congrats you survived the week and it’s finally the weekend! I really look forward to writing this post each and every week because it really helps me focus on the positive things that have happened this week because this week particularity a lot of bad has happened.
Without further ado, here are the 7 things that made me smile:
1. The incubator and the eggs were delivered to my classroom!
2. My very last Wednesday training came to an end
3. Today is my last day working Saturdays this year!!!
4. My income tax money came in!
5. I was able to register for my next 3 classes…slowly chipping away!
6. Thinking about seeing my boyfriend today (smile in advance)
7. Spending more quality time with my mom this week!
I hope that your week was full of things that made you smile! I am hoping that my weekend will also be full of smiles since I am headed down to NJ as soon as I’m done working today! I’ve actually rented a car this time around, so that should be interesting to see how that goes. My current car needs new brakes, I think, so I don’t want to risk driving it. It will also be nice to not put 200+ miles on it this weekend!
What made you smile this week? Tell us in the comments below!