October has sucked the big one, so bring on November! Looking for something to do this weekend? I have 7 fantastic options for you, keep scrolling…
With the exception of trick or treating and or Halloween parties, here are plenty of other non-Halloween activites that could keep you busy:
- Finally get around to changing over your seasonal clothes. While you are going through those, decide to get rid of clothes you haven’t worn in a year and donate them.
- Get in that last minute apply picking on Sunday while, the sun is still out! (time to set the clocks back)
- Start something new or a project you have been putting off.
- Try a new fall recipe, maybe one you have pinned on Pinterest.
- Pick a drawer, any drawer and clean it out.
- Create a vision board/inspiration board.
- Take a minute and catch up with friends via text, phone, or in person. I know I really need to check in!
I am pretty happy that October is just about over, looking forward to the new upcoming months. This weekend, I plan on catching up with some of my friends and working on my new YouTube channel, which you can check out here.
I hope you have a great week/weekend…it’s almost here!