Thank you to Nanny Noyes and her blog Blooming Blog for nominating me to win the Liebster Award!
- Thank and link back to the person who nominates you.
- Answer the questions given by the person who nominates you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know they’ve been nominated!
The 11 questions Nanny asked me where:
1) If you could receive your favorite flowers for Valentine’s Day, what would they be?
-I actually don’t really like flowers too much but if I had to pick I would say daisies.
2) What’s your favorite recipe you’ve tried in the past month? (and are you willing to share)
-Probably my buffalo chicken crescent roll up! If you send me an email I will share!
3) What book is sitting on your coffee table right now?
4) Beach or Mountains? Why and where’s your favorite?
-Beach all the way. I hate the wilderness! haha
5) If you could invite anyone to a dinner, who would it be?
-That is a tough one…hmm…probably Micheal Cera (huge crush)
6) What’s your favorite cocktail?
-Vodka Soda or Sangria
7) Who is your favorite jewelry designer?
-I don’t wear too much jewelry but anything by Tiffany’s is okay in my book!
8) Who or what inspired you to blog?
-Oddly enough my ex-boyfriend.
9) What’s your favorite saying and why?
-“totes jelly” and I just think it works!
10) What was the weirdest job you ever had? (Mine was being the official White House Easter bunny, although I loved every minute!)
-Weird? Hmm….being a mail opener at Brown University, I guess. I wasn’t weird as it was boring.
11) If failure wasn’t an option, what would you want to achieve?
The 11 questions I’m asking my nominees are: