It’s not often that I find a book I don’t like so much…however, with this cookbook, I was feeling very incomplete.
To say that I was excited to try this was an understatement, especially with smoothies being all the rage now. Here are my thoughts on the Blender Girl Smoothies:
- Ingredients need to be prepped well in advance
- There is no just go into the cupboard to find them
- I found quicker recipes online
- The book is colorful and fun to look at
- Maybe if I was more invested in complicated smoothies I would be into this
I have however let my friend borrow this and she has made more than me. She would like to note that yes they take time but most of them came out pretty well.
*Disclaimer: I received this book free of charge in exchange for my review. All thoughts are my own.
Has anyone else tried this out? I would much rather look up my smoothie recipes online, especially those from Whole Foods. Let me know your smoothie thoughts in the comments below!