By Lisa Peterson, A Little Tete-a-Tete Editor
I want to start this review off by saying, I LOVE MALLY BEAUTY! Without this mascara – I’d die. Yes, I said die.
As far as the brand goes, it’s not as well known as some of my other reviews, but that is what makes it so wonderful – it’s kind of like a secret. And, I’m here to share it with you.
Mally Roncal is the celebrity makeup artist behind this awesome brand, and let me just say – the girl knows her stuff!
Mally is well-known in the beauty industry for her flawless makeup application techniques, as well as for her strong advocacy for self-acceptance. In fact, Mally says, “Makeup is simply the accessory that allows someone’s true nature and beauty to outwardly manifest itself.”
While she has MANY amazing products, such as her Mally glow lip gloss, my favorite is by far the Volumizing Mascara.
1. It’s pretty darn amazing how dramatic the results are after using this mascara. I thought I knew what good mascara was, but I was sadly mistaken.
2. It has an impressive staying power.
3. It’s a very dark, deep black.
4. It makes my green eyes pop, which I love. (Obviously!)
5. Me likey.
6. It lengthens my lashes more than any other mascara I’ve used.
7. Easy removal. I like to use Philosophy’s Purity.
1. It can get clumpy if you put on a few coats. Stick with 1-2 coats for best results, in my experience.
2. At the very end of the day, you might experience some fall out, but it is minimal.
3. It does hurt if you poke your eye with the wand. Don’t be like me.
I found this picture on QVC and I can attest to its accuracy:
THE BOTTOM LINE:
Again, I’m not going to lie, this is one of my beauty staples. It’s smooth, dramatic, lengthens, it’s very black – and, it STAYS on! You won’t have to worry about the rain or a few tears … it’s on to stay until you want to remove it. The good far outweighs the bad.
If you and a friend want to give it a shot, you can buy a Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara Duo and split the price from QVC! How amazing is that deal? Check it out: Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara
Without Mally’s Volumizing Mascara, I’d be lost, Ladies. 🙂 And, no, I am not being dramatic. When am I ever dramatic? I mean, please.