Get ready to enjoy the great american lifestyle with mountains, horses, and of course gambling.
Today’s travel getaway:
- Luxuriate in the natural benefits of The Greenbrier’s sulfur springs at the renowned Greenbrier Spa—recently named one of the “Top Ten Best Spas in the World” by Spafinder—where you’ll receive 10% off any services during your stay. After your revitalizing trip to the spa, head over to The Greenbrier’s Old White Course for an engaging game of golf on the green that hosts the PGA Tour’s Greenbrier Classic. Choose from over 50 activities to create your ideal itinerary, complete with falconry, horseback riding, or croquet.
- At night, delight in an exquisite meal at one of The Greenbrier’s 15 fine dining venues. Try your luck at the one-of-a-kind underground Casino Club, described by owner James Justice as “James Bond-meets-Monte Carlo-meets-Gone With the Wind.” Sip champagne amid the tasteful décor and southern hospitality as you enjoy world-class gaming and entertainment, or head to the chic shops along Greenbrier Avenue for boutique shopping
- 6,500-acre resort featured in the Conde Nast Gold List 2010
- Over 50 activities including treatments at an award-winning spa, gaming at the Casino Club, fine dining, tennis, carriage rides, and falconry
- Home of the PGA Tour Greenbrier Classic
- 300 W Main St
White Sulphur Springs, WV 24986
- (800) 453-4858