I am so excited that it is almost summer here in New England. Although today it’s about 90 degrees, so that isn’t fun, but the warmer weather and longer nights and totally worth it.
I’ve been so busy trying out new products/supplies and now I am finally ready to share them with you! Over the past couple of months I have tried some great stuff and have really been getting involved in my Beautycounter business. I’m starting to realize that spending extra money on products that are actually good for you is really important.
Must-have items this summer!
- Beautycounter Sunscreen–SPF 30 and not full of nasty chemicals, win-win
- Beautycounter Lip Sheer–in Twig. Light, moisturizing, buildable, smells like vanilla!
- Kiss My Face all natural deodorant in Cucumber Melon–last’s throughout the day and goes on clear
- Beautycounter No. 3 Facial Mist—a blend of charcoal keeps your makeup set and soaks up any oils throughout the day
- Beautycounter Tint Skin Foundation–highlight of my life right here, perfectly priced and does such an amazing job of keeping my skin even
- Kindle Read–Becoming Mrs. Burton
So as you can see I’m REALLY loving my Beautycounter products, as well as Kiss My Face. I’ve been reading this awesome book on my Kindle, which I would totally encourage everyone to check out. It’s been hard to find the time to read for “fun” but I’m attempting to disengage from technology at least a few times a week.
Besides testing out products and encouraging everyone to join the non-toxic movement, I’ve been slowly getting my new apartment up and running and I can’t wait to give you all a little house tour soon!! Happy Monday!