I think we have all been in those situations, situations that involve buying presents for people we don’t really like. Maybe its a co-worker, a family member or simply someone that you don’t know very well. Either way the situation is awkward and you never know what to buy them.
Take a look a few of these ideas and see if the next time you find yourself in this situation, things seem a bit easier!
If its for a woman:
- You absolutely can’t go wrong with PRODUCTS stores like Bath and Body Works and Sephora offer gift sets usually starting around $10 that will make this person think you spent a lot of money. You can find gift sets from Philosphy, Country Chic, Candles and more.
- Restaurant Gift Certificates are also an option if you have a little bit more money to spend. These make great gifts for those “awesome” in-laws.
- Find out where they get their nails done, pick up a manicure gift certificate (most places charge only around $12)
- Yankee Candle, almost everyone loves a great smelling candle, this is a popular gift around the holidays and my personal favorite being Christmas Cookie, yum!
- You can’t go wrong with electronics, stores like Best Buy make it easy to purchase Movie Download Cards (starting at $5), DVDs, and Music Download Cards
- Movie Tickets, this is a great gift for someone in a relationship, you know that they must go see movies sometimes
- Luggage Tags for the person that travels, simple easy and always in use
- Wallet or money clip, they make them pretty generic so you won’t go wrong when it comes to choosing a color or pattern