I am beyond excited to share this post with you all, because I am finally entering the home stretch to a vacation of a life time–ROME & GREECE!!
Yes, that’s right, in 66 days I am embarking on a trip to Rome and then a cruise to Greece for 8 days. I couldn’t even tell you the last time I took a “real” vacation, so this is going to be amazing. While I do plan on posting about my actual cruise, right now I am focused on some of what I plan on bringing and a few ideas of what I want to bring.
Wanderlust in 66 days…
- rompers because they are so EASY and versatile
- a PacSafe backpack for walking around Rome
- 1 piece bathing suit that is chic
- casual and fancy dresses
- casual sandals and walking sandals
- my Kate Spade cross body for the cruise it’s self
- some funky jewelry that will go with multiple outfits
- my Beautycounter sunscreen
- of course my passport
I am of course packing A LOT more depending on what excursions we end up picking, so in that case I will be back with MORE fun vision boards!! I love creating vision boards because it really helps me determine what I want to take and what colors look great with what. This is of course just a guideline, I don’t actually own the exact replica pictured.
Prepare to get some travel envy because I’ll be back with MORE vacation themed posts and I can’t wait!!